Updated: Mar 23
Check out these 20 Cast Iron Water Columns (W0250-EA5) with 5 'T' Probes (per unit) headed out to a boiler manufacturing company in the Northeast US.
DID YOU KNOW? There are 3 purposes for Water Columns:
1) Support 1 or 2 water gage glasses
2) Float type high & low alarms
3) Probe type for alarms and low water cutout
Water Columns are not required on Power Boilers by ASME Boiler Code, but when specified, must be designed and manufactured to comply with Code.
Water Columns are considered to be a Standard Pressure Part as defined in PG-11 of the ASME Boiler Code. A code stamp or outside inspector for manufacturing is not required. Code recognized materials, qualified welding procedures by qualified personnel, and hydro testing are a must.
Probe Type Column W0250-EA
- Variable gage centers
- Variable steam/water locations
- Low & high alarms and low water cut-out functions
For more information on our water columns, click here.